Delay and Disruption Analysis
In many cases cost claims are dependent on the extent of time delays and disruption. Our team can seamlessly integrate time based analysis with quantum/ cost assessments. Our forensic planning team is highly skilled in all methods of delay analaysis such as Time Impact Analysis (TIA), Windows, As-planned vs As-built (AP vs AB), Collapsed as-built, As-built critical path as well as in all forms of planning software. The systems and processes we have developed ensure delay and disruption can be quantified far more quickly than assessing time and cost as seperate excercises. This approach saves time and our clients money.
We also use our years of experience in forensic planning to help clients establish effective project control and programme management procedures. This enables accurate prospective delay analysis to be undertaken during the course of the project for the timely notification of delay, disruption and/ or additional cost, as well as in the development of recovery programmes and mitigation strategies.
We provide advice on the following issues:
- Programme integrity checks
- Programme correction (logic)
- Retrospective progress assessment
- Assessment of delay events
- Incorporation of events into corrected programmes
- Impact of delays (using suitable methodolgy)
- Idenification of cause and effect of critical and non-critical delays
- Assessment of extension of time entitlment (based on critical delays)
- Assessment of disruption/ prologation costs of critical and non-critical delays
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss this area, please call us on +44 (0) 7912 039656 or use our contact form.